Dr. Kalinian is in-network provider in the following plans:
ANTHEM BLUE CROSS- PPO
GREATER NEWPORT PHYSICIANS (GNP)*
- MEMORIAL CARE MEDICAL GROUP*
- MISSION HERITAGE ST. JOSEPH HEALTH SYSTEMS*
- MISSION HOSPITAL AFFILIATED PHYSICIANS (MHAP)*
- OSCAR- PPO
- UNITED HEALTH CARE/UNITED BEHAVIORAL HEALTH (UBH/UHC)- PPO
*ALL HMO plans for neuropsychological testing/evaluation require PRE-AUTHORIZATION FROM YOUR DOCTOR
All monies owed by you, i.e., co-payment, co-insurance, deductible or non covered services are due at time of services.
We will attempt to verify eligibility and benefits with your insurance company; however,
VERIFICATION OF SERVICES IS NOT GUARANTEE OF PAYMENT.
We will submit claims to your insurance company for all services rendered by our doctors. Any expenses deemed not covered by your insurance company will be your financial responsibility.
We advise calling your insurance company before your first visit
Ask the following questions for coverage with Dr. Haygoush Kalinian:
For Neuropsychological Testing: When calling your insurance plan, say” I am going to see a specialist for a medical diagnosis, the specialist will use these procedure (CPT) codes 96116, 96121, 96132, 96133, 96136, 96137″ Ask the questions below
1. What is my remaining annual deductible?
2. What is my co-pay to see a specialist?
3. What is my co-insurance for each CPT listed above? (this is typically a percentage)?
4. Do I need precertification or pre-authorization for the CPTs listed above? If you have a PPO/POS plan, you typically will not need a preauthorization, but ask just to confirm.
Please note: All out of pocket costs (co-pay, deductible etc.) are due during your 1st appointment. We accept cash, check, & credit card (MC/Visa)
NOTICE TO UNINSURED OR SELF-PAY INDIVIDUALS ABOUT “GOOD FAITH ESTIMATE”
Let Us Help You Find the Right Diagnosis and Treatment Options
We specialize in the consultation and treatment of adults (18 yrs and older) with neurological issues.
Contact Us Today!
Why Choose CNS?
GETTING THE RIGHT ANSWERS
Successful treatment starts with an accurate diagnosis.
Dr. Kalinian takes the time to listen, evaluate and come to the appropriate and personalized treatment for you.
EXPERIENCE YOU CAN TRUST
Dr. Kalinian has the experience and trust of her patients.
Her vast knowledge, deep curiosity, patience and eagerness to tackle anyone’s case puts her above the rest.
We Serve All of Orange County including
San Juan Capistrano, Dana Point, Laguna Beach, San Clemente, Aliso Viejo, Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel, Ladera Ranch, Coto de Caza, Lake Forest, Costa Mesa, Irvine and beyond.